Things I prayed for:
-My thoughts and prayers go out to the people harmed at the airport and station in Brussels
-My thoughts and prayers go out to President Obama since he is in Cuba working on US and Cuban relations
-I pray that the Cuban and American baseball players stay safe during there game on Tuesday
Things I am thankful for:
- I’m thankful that the Lady Vols made it to the sweet 16 and the elite 8. I never would have thought it.
- I am thankful for hearing back from a company who is interested in interviewing me for a social work position (please, let me be in your thoughts and prayers)
- I’m thankful for this past weekend and Easter celebrations.
Things to aid in recovery:
- My mom sent me this email on Friday. It is about a sister who wants the world to know that suicide and depression is a real thing that people struggle with. Many people and families suffer from battles with depression and mental health challenges that leads to suicide. The article/video noted that major depression is one of the top reasons people draw disability.
- Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2016/03/23/i-told-the-truth-in-my-sisters-obituary-so-that-others-might-choose-to-live/
- I found this link today! What a great recovery story and an amazing woman!
- Link: http://wjhl.com/2016/03/27/see-jane-run-81-year-old-prepares-for-19th-cooper-river-bridge-run-2/
-I took this picture in 2009 at Pat’s 1,000 win game.